Thursday, June 26, 2008

what i realise

Well really thank God Nel and kokleng took the effort to come to my house and talk to me. Really appericate them. I hope next time i am the one going to their house and other people's house. So that i can experience what they have gone through.

I realise that i should talk to much and say too much reguarding my sheep's growth. Becasue it is only God who is going to touch their heart and grow them not me saying saying and saying, just also want to make things clear and i am not condemning anyone, but i just want to say, if you want to Grow with God, you will have questions to ask and also face somethings in your life in other ways.

But till now, non of my sheep's actually called and talk to me about their problems that they face, so i ASSUME that they are AlRIGHT and doing spiritually fine, if they concern about their concern about their spiritual life and they face no problems then i am fine with it, but if is the other way round i don't see the point why they don't come and talk to me.

But anyway, if the more you all don't need my help please just tell me, DON'T just keep quiet and do nothing. Take the first step. Take ownership of your spiritual life.

Your quietness will just hurt my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home