Saturday, June 14, 2008

father's day

well today me and my family are going out to celebrate father day at a orchard restruant well quite excited about it hopefully everything is going well and smooth. Also i have decided to tell my family that i have a blog and they can actually come at have a look.

Wow this is the first time i open up my life to my family.

Just want to wish my father have a healthy life, lesser anger and also be more understanding towards what i am doing in my life.

Prayer for my father - Lord i just pray for my father that he can continue to lead this family well and i thank you for giving him into this family that whatever things had already happen, he will always pull us together to slove problems and having wonderful time talking to one anther in our life. i pray for him for this healthy life and is anger to be lesser. Thank you lord and i commit my family onto you. AMEN.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger About said...

wow brother i noe u care for i papa.because we care for papa tooo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home