Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I really hope that you can see this

Sheeps, i wondering what you all are doing now? Well if you all are stressed up or you just need someone to talk to PLEASE PLEASE call and talk to me, and this is the last time i am going to say this already.

I still miss you sheeps.

I know you all have changed by God bit by bit day by day, i pray that you all will capture God's heart, God's burdern in your heart. So that you can understand God's purpose for you in your life.

From today, i am not going to say anything already, because i feel that i am so naggy, after saying so so so many times, i blog this not to condemn you all but i am begining to feel irritated by what i say. I should just keep quiet and not say anything anymore.

But still i still LOVE you, i still care for you in my heart, although i may feel hurt at times, but i shall keep quiet and let me suffer in my heart.

A short quote in my heart

My joy is being able to go though what you going through,
My smile is when you say things that actually hurt me,
My pain is when you alway refuse my gift to you.

My hurt is when you do not spent time with God,
My sour is when you say you do not know,
My sadness is when you actually do not understand God and still doing nothing about it

My tears for you is when actually you are in the mids of happiness and joy.
My tears for you is when i am at home, thinking about you.
My tears for you is when i see that you do not even know how much i gave up for you.

I really hope that my sheep can see how i really feel about them. But i know they dont even bother about other people becasue they are too busy doing their own things already. Still i Love them, i love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home