Tuesday, June 24, 2008

This is the best that i can do

God i just pray that my sheep will really understand, how much i really love them. God if they have any stress or anything that they cannot take it i pray that you will let me experience it with them, cast any of the events which are happening to them towards me Lord, i am willing to experience with them and to go through it with them Lord. I have faith that in whatever situation you will be with me.

Even, right now as they are happily living in their lives, i pray that you will take away my priviliage to help me to understand their needs and the care that i have for them.

Be it family problem which they have, or and stress that they are have in their mind i pray that you will cast it on me, i pray that you will give take those away from them and put it in me so that i can suffer with them and understand how they feel.

God i know nothing will come back to me NOTHING no affirmation i will recieve nothing Lord but i want to do it for you. I pray you help me Go through Lord. I commit all this to you. AMEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home